Savings & Loans
- Savings Accounts are available for individuals, churches and agencies. Current deposit rates are tiered based on the amount of funds on deposit.
- Loans are available for individuals, churches and agencies. Current rates for CBWC borrowers is 4.95%. Our non-traditional lending model serves a variety of financing needs.
- Donating securities - is a way to help both the CBWC and yourself at the same time. Avoid capital gain taxes while empowering CBWC ministries.
- Legacy Planning - also known as “gift planning” -is a way to continue giving and enhance estate planning goals.
- Pastoral Upgrade Fund (PUG) Provides financial assistance of $250 per course (up to $500 per calendar year) towards Ministerial and/or Leadership Training for personnel currently employed in a CBWC affiliated church or ministry. This grant is intended to encourage active pastors to pursue lifelong learning opportunities.
- LKS-Kellough Fund Provides financial assistance up to $3,500 per calendar year (up to a maximum of $10,500) for graduate or post-graduate theological studies for approved Ministerial Students. Student must be registered for a min two courses/semester (or credit equivalent) and is approved based on financial need.
- Eastwood Fund Provides financial assistance of up to $200 per year for each year of CBWC service (up to a maximum of $2,400 lifetime) for active pastors pursuing doctoral studies.